Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello my friends!

We are having unseasonably warm weather lately! Just a calm before the storm, however... 70 today, stormy this weekend!!

I spent this week formulating a wonderful new product for you! Lotion Bars are a wonderful blend of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil and Natural Beeswax in a twist up tube! Utter bliss! If you need a little more than a standard lotion will give you, I think you will be happy with these!















So far I have made 3 varieties for you to choose from
Herbal Bliss ~ A gorgeous uplifting blend of Spearmint and Clary Sage Essential Oils
Cocoa Butter and Shea-Only the pure aroma of Cocoa Butter.. intoxicating!
Bloom-Full Bodied floral with Lavender and Geranium. Uplifting, feminine and sexy!

Come on over to my etsy site to give them a try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the new lotion bars sound fabulous! It will be a great addition to all my Motherhues stuff. ;) By the way, I smell great after my shower today with all my vanilla mint stuff. WOOHOO! ~Lisa