Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the winner is....

Lorraine! I used a complicated computer selection service... err, well, actually I had the two oldest of my children pick a number between 1 and 35 (the number of entries) and divided by 2 and rounded up! Tada, number 20! Lorraine was the twentieth comment so she gets a free bar of soap! Please email let us know which variety of so you would like!

Lorraine also had a very informative suggestion in an email conversation we shared today, how about clear labels? I have been wanting to PRINT on handmade paper forever and it looks like this is my chance ;)

Here is a photograph, what do you think? I may move the ingredients to the back but I am very pleased with how it looks!

11.11.08

Thank you everyone for participating! Your suggestions have been great!

No comments: